Chocolate Pop Balls
Makes: 8-10 Balls (3-4cm in diameter) Preparation: 15 minutes (chilling time 1hr)
These high protein tasty snacks will keep your blood sugars balanced between meals. Great for an afternoon pick me up or after a workout. I sometimes add an extra tbsp. of hemp powder for an added protein boost.
- 100g/3.5oz mixed nuts
- 140g/5oz pitted dates or prunes
- 1tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. goji berries
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
- 100g/3.5oz Dark chocolate (dairy free and melted)
- 10g/0.4oz desiccated coconut
- Place Dry Ingredients into a food processor and blitz. Then add wet ingredients to the mix until fully combined.
- Make into small balls roll in topping and place on grease proof paper. Place in the fridge for an hour
- These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days.